How would you like to win a $100 Mother's Day gift card for your Mum?
Visit our Facebook page to enter.
1. Like our Mother's Day post 👍
2. Tell us why your mum is the best!
3. Don't forget to SHARE & TAG family and friends to let them know!
The five winners will be announced on Friday 10 May on Facebook. They will each receive a $100 Underwood Shopping Centre gift card to redeem at any retailer in the Centre with Eftpos facilities.
Our next Kids Club event is -
Tuesday 21 May - Meet Pauly Polar Bear (9.30am to 10.30am)
Tuesday 18 June - Meet Betty Bumble Bee (9.30am to 10.30am)
You'll find our Kids Club activities outside Woolworths supermarket.
Entry is FREE.
Dr. Tasawar Aslam is also available for appointments at Doctors@Underwood.
Originally from Pakistan, Dr Aslam graduated from Punjab Medical College Faisalabad, Punjab University, Pakistan in 1993 and has been practicing medicine ever since.
As well as practising general medicine Dr Aslam has special interests in –
• Occupational Health (Aviation Medicine, Diving Medicine Occupational Health/Work Comp),
• Skin Cancer (All sorts of Flaps/Skin grafts , Wedge Resection of ear, Wedge Resection of Lips),
• General Surgery (Lips tie, Tongue tie ,Excision of oral Lesions/Cysts ,
• All sorts of lumps /Bumps excision , Wedge resection in-growing Toe nail, Anal Tags excision),
• Urology (Circumcision –all ages, Vasectomy),
• Gynaecology & Obstetrics (Mirena Removal/Insertion , Implanon insertion)
Dr Aslam speaks English, Punjabi and Urdu.
To make an appointment with Dr Aslam please call Doctors@Underwood on 073341 2444.
Dr Tasawar Aslam
MBBS, M.Med, FRACGP, Dip (OH), DAME
Doctors@Underwood are keen to welcome back Dr. Arash Khezer who has been a General Practitioner since 2003.
Dr Khezer has over 16 years’ experience in family practice and has kept himself up-to-date with new innovations in chronic disease management (Diabetes, Asthma, Hypertension, COPD, etc).
He has keen interests in Mental Health Problems, Pregnancy and Antenatal Care, Child Health, Skin Cancer and Corporate medicine including pre-employment medicals and Corporate health checks and workers injuries.
Dr Khezer is also NDC certified for management of breastfeeding, cry-fuss and sleep problems of newborns and infants. He is also aligned with the Mater hospital for management of pregnancy. Dr Khezer has Certificates of Dermoscopy (skin cancer check) and Yellow fever and travel immunisation. He also speaks Farsi and French.
To make an appointment with Dr Khezer please call Doctors@Underwood on 073341 2444.